CrimeChexPlus is a fast and economical way to check aspects of an applicant’s identity as well as a large number of criminal record databases to determine if that applicant has identity issues and/or criminal history you should be concerned about. It’s like ‘throwing a net’ over the U.S. (and around the world, to some degree) to see what you can catch.
- National Multi-State and Instant Database Criminal Record Check
- Individual State Criminal Index Check (All States)
- Federal Bureau of Prison Record Search
- National Address Search
- Social Security Validation
- National Sex Offender Registry Search
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Search
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Search
In addition to the criminal databases checked, it verifies the validity of the applicant’s Social Security Number (but is NOT a substitute for federal E-Verify authentication) and provides name and address details going back 1-25 years. Databases vary in content.